One day, the head of any enterprise will be confronted by the complex and multitudinous legal procedures associated with creating or expanding a company.
We can act as an interface during these procedures to preserve your time capital.
Creating a company
- Searching for prior rights to a trademark and registration of a trademark
- Choosing the legal status of the company best adapted to your business
- Preparing articles of association and other founding documents
- Handling formal procedures with all administrative bodies
- Preparing general legal documents for the life cycle of the company (approval of financial statements, transfers of securities, transfer of headquarters, capital increase, conversion, dissolution, liquidation, etc.)
- Legal assistance when restructuring the enterprise (merger, demerger, partial contribution of assets)
- Preparing commercial agreements (sale of business, drawing up service agreements, bond issues, commercial lease contracts, etc.)
- Keeping legal records (shareholders’ meetings records, security movements register)
- Preparing personal tax returns:
- IRPP (Income tax levied on individuals)
- ISF (Tax on wealth)